OMG!!! MONEY CRISIS!!!
Sunday, March 29, 2009, 7:33 AM
I NEED MONEY!!

it was onli when glad called and talked to me about buying products, and i realise dat i'm gg broke!!
anw, went for co for AWHILE. at least i showed my face.den went to meet my fren..

watched Confession of a Shopaholic.
hmm..i think i need some serious reflection on what i've did wif my allowance when ppl out there are suffering from recession. erm.


and gladys, it'll be good if you can Stop tempting Me!! hahahahaha..
and apparently i've promised ppl that i'll be buying cake them on their birthday. think i really gotta start scrimping!!




new resolution: Stop being tempted to buy stuff, and STOP visiting blogshop.




Yourstruly

Hi, I'm potato master!
I live in a potato.
And i'm here to rule the potato kingdom.
Bow to me all you potatoes, for i am the one and only potato master!
powered by web statistics program
Powered by web statistics analytics .

Confessions





Basecodes: -Colourless.
Designer: Doodle-sxz
Others: x o x