Friday, April 17, 2009, 5:35 PM
17 April:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SMELLY PIG!!
Really glad that you enjoyed^^
cos i did.

anw.
Really gotta thk Amelia and Gladys.
Without them. i really think i'm screwed. hahahaha (inside joke)
Don't say i zhong se qing you lor..
I didn't forget what u 2 have helped me(: hees.

and yea as for Hayati.
u ah! 1st day onli and u're cursing ppl le. u ah!!
Its just 2bucks.
hahahaha. But i have a strong feeling that u'll be the one losing that 2bucks..
try proving me wrong. hahahaha
[doubt u can]

YEAP. dinner. was. perfect
And smelly pig, u ah. thks for keeping me in tension throughout the dinner.

Overrall. i can just say.

I'm Happy. Happy. Happy. HAPPY!!
gotta go for tuition le.
L8r still gotta go for FLY. Hope things wun be too awkward. hahaha
O yea, not forgetting Joel Thia.
You better stop 'ka jiaoing' me b4 i shoot it back to u in sch.



Bye potatoes^^
I'm a happy pot∂to!!




Yourstruly

Hi, I'm potato master!
I live in a potato.
And i'm here to rule the potato kingdom.
Bow to me all you potatoes, for i am the one and only potato master!
powered by web statistics program
Powered by web statistics analytics .

Confessions





Basecodes: -Colourless.
Designer: Doodle-sxz
Others: x o x