BACK FROM BBALL.Whoo!! it feels so great aft a refreshing bathe aft playing like 1 hr plus of bball and stinking like a stink bomb aft that.
Was playing bball wif weiling and gladys.
Today's game was nearly cancelled cos weiling apparently spoiled whalen's ball and pump.
I've no idea how she did that.
but yea...
lucky gladys manage to borrow her bro's ball.
and apparently, she spoiled the pump while pumping the ball.
another smart alect. hahahahahaahahahahaha
fine. i went back home just to take the ball, make me rush like mad.
End up when we reach the court.
I realise i forgot to bring the pin to pump the ball.
WOW!!!At that time. i really was like .. $%^*()(*&#$%*&
Bloody hell. So much for carrying that freaking pump,
and for goodness sake.
ITS NOT LIGHT!!!! Made gladys go round asking ppl if they have pump,
but to no avail.
Just gotta live with it.
And oops.
yeap again....
I hit this guy's head twice with the ball.
SORRY!!! It wasn't on purpose><
soon l8r, gladys's bro came.
well. played match.
Initially i teamed with her bro.
And i gotta say this.
HE DOESN'T LOOK SEC 1!!!!!! O wdv,
den moved on teaming with gladys.
I swear teaming with her can is the most tiring thing ever. hahahahahahahaahahha
But was fun overall.
And
SORRY weiling.
accidentally elbowed her face.
OUCH!! yeap.
overall i can just say,
FUN FUN FUN!!!!I feel good. na na na na na na na..
hees^^ pot∂toes.
dont be jealous:)