Monday, April 20, 2009, 6:02 AM
Its really heartaching to hear the results. But yea. Its OVER!!
No more 2nd chance:(

Thought pig couldn't make it today at the SCH. But he did^^
Saw him just before i went in for competition:)
I agree with wad Ms Soon said.
Moral support^^
I was glad that you could make it down in time b4 i go in.though u didn't manage to go in and watch.
And really sorry that i've gotta make u wait for nearly 2 hrs for me>.<
And dun say that u din wait long. cos 2hrs is LONG!!
and..
Thanks pig for ur surprise too:)<3
I'm feeling really pampered^^

Was suppose to go back SCH for results,
but didnt. Accompanied pig for dinner:)

gonna slp now. bye peeps.




Yourstruly

Hi, I'm potato master!
I live in a potato.
And i'm here to rule the potato kingdom.
Bow to me all you potatoes, for i am the one and only potato master!
powered by web statistics program
Powered by web statistics analytics .

Confessions





Basecodes: -Colourless.
Designer: Doodle-sxz
Others: x o x