Just came back from
Esplanade library. Was studying wif him, really studying.
Didn't really manage to do that much though, was kinda tired.
And pig!! Seriously try to reduce ur fast food intake!!!
Its super not healthy can?!?!
JYJY TO ALL CO SYF MEMBERS.
Its our
BIG day tmr!!!Its gonne be
ONCE AND FOR ALL.
We gotta give it our best shot!!!
I believe we can!!
Really hoping that everyone's striving for the same goal.
GOLD!!!! And thks to the T.I.C for showing concern for my health:)
Its really nice knowing that so many people are caring for me^^
As for that dog Gladys was refering to in her blog.
I really wish that you can seriously
WAKE UP FROM YOUR IDEA!!! For goodness sake!!!
The world doesn't revolves ard you.
What priority do u think u deserve for ppl giving to u all the time?
Last time? i can understd.
But not when u've alr got over him like dunno how long ago. and still trying to act as though you're damn tiong xim. Damn fake can.
i can still remember.
Abraham called u a
HYPOCRITE infront of the whole school.
Some ppl's skin are just super thick. no comments la.
As for the other girl gladys refered to.
I just wanna tell u. get the definition of backstab right b4 you accuse anyone of backstabbing.
And lastly to gladys.
STOP tempting me to shop!!!
hahahaha.
i'm trying to save money.
REALLY TRYING!! hahaha.
okay. gotta go for my pot∂to dinner le^^
byes.